Monday 27 May 2019

How to alter customer's behaviour in 6 seconds to make them buy your product

Yes, it’s possible if you understand the science behind the human mind’s biases.

1. In human mind there is a 2 way street between emotion and conscious thoughts. It means
a. If you have an emotion of fear, it will trigger conscious thoughts related to fear
b. Conscious thoughts of love will trigger emotions related to love

2. So how to use it in personal life?
Last week I annoyed my wife and was preparing myself for a roast session.  I entered my home and saw the expression on my wife’s face.
Even before she could say a word, I said to her, “Darling, I have good news to share with you” I paused to see her body language mellowing down. “Your sister n kids are coming to spend their vacation with us next week” …..Well I did get her feedback but was not roasted.

3. In your customer communication use visual Metaphors to do trick–
a. Visual Metaphor evokes emotions faster than reading text because language skills evolved very recently in our evolution. Hence our brain takes longer to comprehend text than a visual
b. Emotions via visual metaphor will generate conscious thoughts

4. Example: Campaigning to a TG who is likely to get married soon, if you visually show an exotic and attractive honeymoon destination with your travel deal, it will work for you.
Simple framework to help you achieve it
1. In a creative ensure 80% image and text is max 20%
2. This will automatically force you to say your story visually

No comments:

Post a Comment